A necessity for any AR-style rifle. Provides easy removal of the handguards on both carbines and full-sized rifles.
Steel construction Covered with Non-slip Rubber and No Scratches to Your Rifle
- Length:265mm (10.4 inch)
- Material:Steel covered with rubber
- This delta ring wrench tool makes the removal and the installation of hand guards a very simple task.
- The Tool's Hook is inserted into the front of the magwell and the arms go around the delta ring.
- With a slight squeeze of the arms and compress the delta ring, the other hand can easily remove or install the handguard.
- An essential tool for any.223 tinkerer or builder
- Steel with rubber covered avoid to scratch to your rifle.
How to measure correctly for scope ring height ?
If you have any other questions, please enter your question below.